CNC Precision Machining: Milling, Turning and Lathe Products
CNC turning using multi-axis lathes is a cost-effective method to produce medium to large production lots while still meeting precise specification requirements. Price Manufacturing Company operates a complete line of Mori-Seiki lathes as well as Fadal, Bridgeport, and Mori-Seiki Mills to produce CNC precision machining products for a variety of industries. We serve industry clients across the States of California and Tucson, including businesses in Los Angeles, Corona, Phoenix, and Tucson.
- CNC insert tooling enables quick changeovers to reduce lead times.
- Multi-axis turned bar stock from 1/2” to 2-1/2” diameters
- Tolerances to .0001
- Custom manufactured to your specifications
- Quick-change tooling for lean manufacturing
- JIT, Kanban, and Inventory controlled scheduled releases to ensure on-time deliveries
Price Manufacturing provides CNC precision machining and lathe products for clients in California and Arizona. Contact us today to learn more and start using our services. Email us or call (951) 371-5660.