With Price Manufacturing, a Leading CNC Machine Shop, Riverside Businesses Can Schedule Contract Manufacturing to Fulfill Their Inventory Needs
Price Manufacturing provides businesses with high-quality components for use in their products. With years of experience as a CNC machine shop, Riverside businesses can expect reliable delivery of close-tolerance parts.
Price Manufacturing serves companies in a variety of industries, from aerospace and automotive to mining and alternative energy. We have developed time-tested processes that support customers based on their needs forecast. Our work provides these businesses with a consistent supply of parts despite changes in demand.
As a CNC machine shop, Riverside businesses look to us for solutions to their challenges. In certain cases, companies approach us for contract manufacturing projects. This type of work offers benefits and challenges different from our typical services.
In general, contract manufacturing is suitable for businesses that require a limited run of precision machine-threaded parts. We help you decide whether a project fits this service with:
- Preliminary research. Price Manufacturing reviews the customer’s engineering drawings and discusses the project’s needs to determine the equipment, materials and process that will be involved. Typically, this involves a conversation among different teams within Price Manufacturing so that we can anticipate challenges during machining.
- Product planning. We work with the customer to understand the capital expenditures and raw materials that will be involved in their CNC precision machining. Riverside customers have varying needs, from custom aluminum machine parts to specialized machining equipment to unconventional tooling. Knowing their goals lets us guide them through the process.
- Budgeting. Once Price Manufacturing has determined the expense of the contract manufacturing, it can offer a cost for the project. Customers make their decision based on our proposal and on our proven capabilities.
As an alternative to contract manufacturing through our CNC machine shop, Riverside companies can choose screw machining services. Both processes can achieve high tolerances, address unique design challenges, and produce large-volume lots using a variety of raw materials, such as stainless steel, steel alloys, aluminum alloys, and non-ferrous materials. However, precision machine threaded parts from our computer numerical control (CNC) systems reach the greatest level of tolerance and are best for jobs that require repeatable, highly-accurate results.
Price Manufacturing is able to perform machining and manufacturing operations that include:
- Drill, cross drill, key-way mill and crossmill.
- Backwork, broach, and burnish.
- Threading processes (internal and external / rolled and cut).
We can also swage, roll stamp, knurl, slot, ream, and flat generate. Our quality managers will work in tandem with our machinists and foremen to develop a plan for producing parts that meet detailed design specifications. The experience of our staff lets us anticipate challenges and resolve them before they impact a customer’s budget or schedule.
Whether you are a current customer interested in a contract engagement or a new customer who has heard about our past successes, we invite you to get in touch with us.