Price Manufacturing has over thirty years’ experience serving customers as a reliable precision machining company. California companies work with us in part because of our varied experience and capabilities. Shortly after opening our doors, we began making parts for the automotive airbag program and the aerospace program. In the years since, we have grown into the healthcare, recreational, and electronic component industries.
Price Manufacturing is always looking for solutions to our customers’ challenges. Below are a few examples of the value we add as a precision machining company. California businesses are encouraged to learn more about us and then to get in touch about their projects.
Providing Alternatives to Raw Materials
Customers choose Price Manufacturing because…
- We understand the importance of the work we do and the role our customers play in the supply chain.
- We are able to handle the high-volume production of machine parts.
- The parts we produce are accurate, high-quality, and thoroughly checked.
In addition, our knowledge of many different industries allows us to save our customers money. Often, businesses can reduce costs by using different quality aluminum or nickel in place of more expensive materials, such as chrome.
We advise businesses on their designs and then recommend alternative materials and processes that still meet their requirements. Price Manufacturing sources quality metals and a variety of alloys in steel, brass, aluminum, and titanium.
Meeting Close Tolerances
We are always improving our work to offer greater value to customers. Consider a company that approached us with a request to achieve closer tolerance on its parts. Unfortunately, the equipment that Price Manufacturing had been using for the customer was not able to meet the new requirement.
Rather than turning away the request, we decided to invest in equipment that had the ability to reach this tolerance. The machinery also dramatically reduced the time for bar stock changeovers. The customer—and other companies in need of high-quality, high-efficiency parts—benefitted from our investment. We regularly discuss these types of solutions when we work with customers during the design phase.
Stocking for Volatile Demand
Partly due to our reputation as an experienced CNC machine shop, San Bernardino, Riverside, and Los Angeles manufacturers have turned to us in recent years for solutions to fluctuating demand.
Price Manufacturing provides qualified customers with a cushion of inventory. We work with California companies to:
- Forecast the yearly demand for precision machining. Close communication with customers allows us to keep these numbers up-to-date.
- Provide a percentage of parts above the yearly demand. Price Manufacturing can hold these parts in inventory.
- Keep a close watch on the availability of raw material. If the levels of raw materials should fall, Price Manufacturing can notify the customer in order to make alternative arrangements.
Price Manufacturing considers our customers’ challenges as an opportunity to demonstrate our value. See how we can help your business.
Learn more about Price Manufacturing’s work in precision machining. Contact our company’s California headquarters by emailing or calling 951-371-5660.