Since 1980, Price Manufacturing has been using state-of-the-art tools and techniques to deliver quality parts at the required specifications. Whether it is precision screw machining or CNC machining services, our experienced team works with clients to solve complex problems and to overcome obstacles of time, cost, and design.
When customers come to us with a project, we sometimes have to guide them towards the best process for the job. Precision screw machining is best suited for creating parts that…
- Must be tooled to precise dimensions. If we are producing a batch of fasteners for an airplane wing, a car’s instrumentation panel, or other products used every day by consumers, it is essential that those fasteners function correctly.
- Are being ordered in high volume. Our clients choose us as a reliable manufacturer for quantities of 5,000 pieces (or more, depending on the equipment we are using.) We serve companies with the largest needs because we can consistently create large quantities that meet their design specifications.
- Emphasize budget. Precision screw machining is the most cost-effective method Price Manufacturing offers for producing parts. We can help clients determine if their products are a good candidate for our processes.
Precision screw machining has these advantages because of our process. In our facility, we use bar stock from metals such as steel, brass, aluminum, and titanium. We position the bar stock, measuring twelve feet, into our equipment to begin work. Note: While we can handle a wide variety of materials, we do not machine plastic due to its specialized qualities and the production techniques required.
When we receive a request for quote, we review the design specifications to determine how to shape the bars. Our screw machinery uses multiple spindles, which allows us to operate on multiple bars at once and to perform multiple operations with our tools. By the time our machinery has done its work, the parts are complete and ready for the customer.
Two things are important to note about our precision screw machining:
- First, the equipment we use allows us to finish projects faster. This means that clients can have the parts that they need at a less expensive rate than other methods.
- Second, as opposed to screw machining, our CNC tools (computer-controlled machinery) are able to reach higher tolerances. However, CNC machining is an ultra-specific process that may not be necessary for every customer’s project. That is why many clients rely on screw machining, in which our experienced machinists identify handle the entire manufacturing process and make small modifications to the equipment as necessary.
Whatever process you are considering, we invite you to get in touch with Price Manufacturing, where we make parts that make products even better.
Conveniently located on the edge of Riverside and San Bernardo counties and serving California, Nevada and Arizona. Learn more about Price Manufacturing’s work in precision screw machining. Email us or call 951-371-5660 to discuss your project.