Price Manufacturing is an experienced producer of CNC and precision screw machining products. Unlike other manufacturers, we do not machine stock parts to be sold at distribution centers. For over 30 years, our focus has been supporting customers with specialized projects that require both design and technical expertise.
One area in which we assist customers is in the production of custom aluminum machine parts. Aluminum offers several advantages over other metals. The supply of raw material available and the weight of the material help keep down costs and make it suitable for a variety of projects. Price Manufacturing works with different types of aluminum, including 2011, 2024, 6061, 7075, aircraft, ordinance and heat treatable alloys.
The fact that we are able to work with so many types of alloys just within the custom aluminum machine part category demonstrates the breadth of industries we are able to support.
- Price Manufacturing teams with customers in aerospace who build components for industry leaders such as Boeing and Airbus.
- We supply parts for the alternative fuel industry like delivery components, fittings, adapters and housings.
- Our company makes contact assemblies and hermetically-sealed products for customers who deal in electronics.
Deciding which material to use is a collaboration between the customer and Price Manufacturing. Consider a company in the telecommunications industry that is interested in producing a large quantity of plugs. Typically, the customer’s engineer will send a drawing to us that includes the specifications for the plug that the customer wants machined. That customer will usually provide the quantities that it requires as well.
In many cases, a company will know which material it needs to use in creating the part. However, Price Manufacturing will work with customers who have part specifications but wish to discuss potential design challenges and the alternative materials that might be used. This sometimes becomes necessary when a company requires a large volume delivered within an unusually short period of time. Fortunately, Price Manufacturing is able to produce parts from several different materials to accommodate our customers’ needs.
In addition to custom aluminum machine parts, Price Manufacturing utilizes other raw materials, including:
- Stainless steel: We offer high-speed machining of 300 and 400 series stainless.
- Steel alloys: Price Manufacturing can handle high-volume production machining for several non-leaded steels. We can also meet close tolerances of high-carbon alloys.
- Non-ferrous: Our team works with materials from form-free cutting brass to Teflon.
At no cost to the customer, Price Manufacturing will certify its raw material as compliant with the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (DFARS). The Department of Defense uses DFARS to define guidelines for sourcing and using of metals in projects that require high fidelity. Certifying our compliance is just one way that we demonstrate the quality of our work and our commitment to customer service.
Conveniently located on the edge of Riverside and San Bernardo counties and serving California, Nevada and Arizona. If you have a project that requires custom aluminum machine parts, contact Price Manufacturing online or by telephone at 951-371-5660.