CNC Precision Machining: Milling, Turning and Lathe Products
CNC turning using multi-axis lathes is a cost-effective method to produce medium to large production lots while still meeting precise specification requirements. Price Manufacturing Company operates a complete line of Mori-Seiki lathes as well as Fadal, Bridgeport and Mori-Seiki Mills to produce products for a variety of industries.
- CNC insert tooling enables quick changeovers to reduce lead times.
- Multi-axis turned bar stock from 1/2” to 2-1/2” diameters
- Tolerances to .0001
- Custom manufactured to your specifications
- Quick-change tooling for lean manufacturing
- JIT, Kanban and Inventory controlled scheduled releases to ensure on-time deliveries
Price Manufacturing provides CNC precision machining and lathe products for clients in Corona, Los Angeles, Phoenix, and Tuscon. Contact us today to learn more and start using our services.